Jacksonville, Florida – United States District Judge Brian J. Davis has sentenced Marc Lionel Lewis (52, Jacksonville) to five years in federal prison for distributing images depicting the sexual abuse of young children over the internet. Lewis had pleaded guilty on April 4, 2019. Lewis was also ordered to serve a 12-year term of supervised release, pay $5,100 in court assessments, and register as a sex offender.
- Top federal, state prosecutors form Georgia COVID-19 Fraud Task Force
- Dayton Jones Charged By U.S. Attorney With Production Of Child Porn
- U.S. Attorney Scott Brady and Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro Warn Against Zoom-Bombing and Hacking Teleconferences During Coronavirus Pandemic
- MiMedx Group, Inc. Agrees To Pay $6.5 Million To Resolve False Claims Act Allegations For False Commercial Pricing Disclosures
- Georgia Man Indicted for Sexual Exploitation of Minors